Sunday, August 16, 2009

BIRTHDAY WISHES:

I would like to dedicate this post to Jordyn.

Jordyn, you are one of my best friends.I admire your courage, your stubbornness and your sensibility - even if sometimes it annoys me.

You are a wonderful, amazing person, and I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish whatever you put your mind to, weather it's becoming a manga artist or learning japanese or anything else that might fascinate you.

You are beautiful, and have an amazing voice. I love your eyes! I've always loved blue eyes - you might think they're grey-ish, but I'll say they're blue 'till the day I die.

You are a hilarious person, I always have so much fun when I'm around you, weather we're washing dishes, using the computer, writing our story, feeding the chickens or just hanging out. You make me laugh =)

You are a fantastic artist. Your manga drawings look as real as the ones in the actual book. I'm sure it has something to do with that giant sketch pad... =) haha. Your regular ones aren't bad either.

I'm sure you will get over your driving-phobia ;) seeing as you can legally drive alone whenever you go get your license it should be a peice of cake! Or pie...

I think it's funny when people steal your hat, and I really do feel terrible for you, but I'll never go get it... I may kick the person extra-hard later, but I'm not going to chase down your hat...haha.

I love you! You are smart and wonderful and beautiful and amazing and all the things that make you great are yours and yours alone. There is no one like you, and I love that. I'll see you tomorrow for your birthday - Happy sixteenth!!!

~Emilee

No comments: